Strain Relief Device
Average Rating: n/a
|Cable Dia. Range (In.)||0.85 to 1.00|
|Breaking Strength (Lb.)||1400|
|Eye Length (In.)||1-1/2|
|Eyelet Hole Dia. (In.)||.203|
|Mesh Length (In.)||8|
|For Use With||Hubbell Insulgrip Plugs and Connectors|
- Note: Grip only; plug and connectors are not included. See page 610 for plugs.
- Note: Always use a Safety Factor in application. Never use grips at tensions up to listed breaking strength. Recommended Safety Factor of 10.
- Strain relief devices control cable arc-of-bend and reduce high pull tensions on cordsets from wiring terminals. Fit all 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-wire Hubbell Insulgrip plugs and connector bodies. Eye tabs fit under nylon cord clamp and screws slide through eyelet holes, securing grip in place. Made of high-strength, plastic-coated galvanized steel strand. Indoor use only.
- Strain-Relief Devices and Cable Support Grips
- UL Listed (except 6C095) and CSA Certified.