Dual Check Backflow Preventer, 3/8 InSD2-MF 3/8" 108800
Average Rating: n/a
|Material of Construction||316 Stainless Steel|
|Temp. Range (F)||33 to 110|
|Max. Temp. (F)||110|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||200|
|Standards||ASSE 1032, NSF|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dual check backflow preventers protect water supply from carbon dioxide gas and carbonated water. Can be installed flow-up, flow-down, or horizontally.
- ASSE 1032 Approved dual check valve.
- Stainless Steel
- Recommended for use on post-mix carbonated beverage equipment and dispensing equipment for tea and coffee. SAE male flare connection.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 18, Manual Food and Beverage Dispensing Equipment; all rubber compounds comply with FDA food additive regulations.
- 316 stainless steel construction