Pump, Sump, 1/3 HP3YU65 116222
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||1-1/4|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||10|
|Min. Sump Pit Dia. (In.)||8|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||32|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||23|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||14|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||5|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||22|
|Max. Dia. Solids (In.)||1/8|
|Max. Temp. (F)||104|
|Bearing Type||Lubricated Ball|
|Mechanical Seal||Buna N|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
- Note: For float switches, see page 4049. For control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, and swimming pools. Convenient carrying handle.
- Single-phase permanently lubricated motor 115V (4NW37 and 5CZG4 are 230V) Nonclog vortex impeller
- Efficient PSC motors have thermal overload protection. Commercial-grade pumps offer high performance and a longer cord. 1APP1 and 1APP2 are dual-float, with a pump controller that will send an alarm to a home security system or autodialer.