Lever Arm, 0.2 In Width
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Adjustable Steel Roller 7/8" Dia.|
|Wheel Dia. (In.)||7/8|
|For Use With||XCKL No. 2EH73 Only and XCKJ|
- Series XCK
- Series XCK and XCM Limit Switches
- Complete switches have die-cast zinc enclosures. Field convertible: CW, CCW, or both. Delrin roller is adjustable in 5 or 90 increments for 4B811 and 4B810.
- Feature 4-position indexing rotary head (field convertible) and captive saddle clamp terminals in convenient ready-to-wire position. 25 G (10 to 500 Hz) vibration resistance, 50 G shock resistance, and max. 25 m contact resistance. For short-circuit protection, use 10A fuses, type SC.
- UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified.
- 1/2" NPT cable entry port Max. wire size: 2 x #16 AWG per terminal Rated 10A, 240VAC Operating temp. range: -13 to 158 F
- Enclosures: NEMA 1, 2, 3, 4, and 12 (IP66) Mechanical life: lever types, 30 million operations; neutral positions, 5 million operations