Gauge, Differential2205 119186
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Differential Pressure Gauge|
|Differential Pressure Range||0 to 5 psi|
|Pressure Range Minor Div.||0.10 psi|
|Rated Total Pressure||-20" Hg to 15 psi|
|Full Scale Accuracy (%)||+/-2|
|Connection Size NPT (In.)||1/8|
|Dial Size (In.)||4|
|Ambient Operating Range (F)||20 Degrees to 140 Degrees|
|Includes||Instructions, Two 1/8" NPT Plugs, Two 1/8" NPT to 3/16" I.D. Rubber Tubing Adapters and Three Mounting Adapters with Screws|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Note: 1 psi = 27.71" WC.
- Magnehelic gauges feature high resistance to shock and vibration. Include two 1/8" NPT plugs, two 1/8" NPT to 3/16" I.D. rubber tubing adapters, and 3 mounting adapters with screws.
- Die-cast aluminum case 4" dial Plastic window
- Differential Pressure Gauges
- Versatile gauges measure fan and blower pressure, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems, and fluid amplifier/fluidic system pressure. Indicate low air or gas pressure positive, negative (vacuum), or differential.
- 1/8" NPT side and rear pressure connections