Electronic Timer, Astro 7 Day, Number of Poles 1, Contact Form SPDT, 120/208/240/277 VAC, Amperage Rating Max 20 Inductive/10 Resistive/6 Ballast, HP @ 120V 1, @ 240V 2, 56 Max On/Off Cycles, Min Time Setting 1 Min, Max Time Setting 6 Days, 23 Hrs 59 Mins, NEMA 1 Enclosure Type, Battery Backup, Backup Time 3 Yrs, -40 To 155 F Operating Temp, Features Manual Override, Length 7 3/4 In, Depth 3 In, Width 5 In
- Automatically switch loads according to the preset weekly schedule with to-the-minute accuracy. Manual override. Automatic sunrise and sunset settings allow flexibility for applications where load switching differs each day of the week.
- CSA Certified.
- Enclosures have 1/2" to 3/4" knockouts (1 on the back and each side, 2 on bottom) Operating temp. range: -40 to 155 F
- Astronomical Lighting Controls
- Timers automatically adjust daily for changing sunrise and sunset times, eliminating the need for separate photocontrol devices.
- Backup maintains program and time Steel enclosures have lock hasp Dim.: 7-3/4"L x 5"W x 3"D