Average Rating: n/a
|Conduit Size (In.)||1/2|
|Cord Dia. (In.)||0.250 to 0.375|
|Material of Construction||Nylon|
|Standards||CSA LR27378/UL E54218(M)|
- Liquid-Tight Cord Connectors and Liquid-Tight Cord Mesh Grips
- UL Listed, CSA Certified.
- Strain Relief Cord Connectors
- Patented split-hinge Gotcha ring, color-coded by cord size, grips conductor through cord jacket. Factory-lubricated bushing provides even compression, ensures liquid-tight seal around cord, and minimizes tension on terminals. Use aluminum when lighter weight or better corrosion resistance is desired. Use zinc-plated steel for higher impact resistance and tensile strength. Use nylon for washdown areas.
- Tough, durable, and highly resistant to corrosion.