Electromechanical Timer, 7-Day, Number of Poles 4, Contact Form 2 NO/2 NC, Voltage 120, Amps 40, Contact HP @ 120V 2, Contact HP @ 240V 5, Day Skipper Yes, Enclosure Type Steel Indoor, Min. Time Setting 3.5 hr., Max. Time Setting 21 hr., Max. On/Off Cycles 3, Length (In.) 12.5, Width (In.) 8.25, Depth (In.) 4, Number of Trippers Included 14, 11Z966, Description/Special Features Heavy-duty Clutchless Gears Prevent Slipping, Spring Wound Carry-Over
- Note: Timers include trippers. Extra trippers are available on this page.
24-Hr. and 7-Day Electromechanical Timers
- Enclosures feature lock hasp and knockouts. Snap-out timing mechanism with manual On/Off override does not interfere with program. Day skipper adds the flexibility of omitting any day or days from the program. Self-lubricating, synchronous motors. Outdoor enclosures are rated NEMA 3R.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Heavy-duty clutchless gears prevent slipping Contacts are tungsten-rated to handle inrush currents 10 times their rating
- 7-Day Electromechanical Timers
- Allow precise time-of-day scheduling with 7-day dial. Timers allow different settings for each day of the week.