Cable Tie, 24in, Pk100
Average Rating: n/a
|Tensile Strength||250 lb.|
|Max. Bundle Dia.||7.5"|
|Material of Construction||316 Stainless Steel|
|Temp. Range||-112 to 1000 Degrees F|
|Resists||Weather and UV|
- Ty-Rap High-Performance Cable Ties
- Ties feature a self- and multiple-locking system that holds in excess of 200 lb. Outdoor versions are halogen-free, nylon 11-coated making ties weather resistant and unaffected by UV sunlight.
- 316 stainless steel locking device in 6/6 nylon head maintains the right tension. Smooth, low-profile, no-notch body design is less stress-sensitive than notched ties, and infinitely adjustable. No-slip tail allows easier grasping for secure tensioning. Ribbed and stippled inner body keeps ties from slipping on the bundle. Black, weather-resistant, outdoor ties withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 185 F, except 1PLA7 and 1PLA8 withstand -40 to 221 F.
- UL Registered under Standard 1565. Qualified under OPC 23190.
- Indoor natural-color ties are plenum rated Corrosion-resistant