Stop Drill Bit, For 2KTE5 Anchor
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Depth Charge Stop Drill Bit|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Bit Dia. (In.)||5/8|
|For Use With||1/2" Anchor 2KTE5|
|Application||To Set Anchor At Specific Depth In Hole|
- Note: For load capacities in structural lightweight aggregate concrete, refer to ICBO Report 1372. Safe working loads for single installations under static loading should not exceed 25% of the ultimate load conditions.
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [PR]
- For use in concrete materials or solid concrete base materials. For use in pipe hanging, mounting valves and pipes, machinery mountings, anchoring shelves, and insulation. Coil thread anchors are for forming.
- Meet U.S. Government G.S.A. FF-S-325 Group VIII, Type 1 standards, except Redhead meets A-A-55614 standard.
- Drop-in anchor setting tool must be purchased separately (see table)