Recessed Steel Retrofit kit, Louvered Troffer, Construction Material 20 Gauge, Socket Type T8, For Use With 2x4 Louvered Troffer, 48 Length (In.), 22-1/2 Width (In.), Includes 1 Trim Assembly, 1 Reflector, 1 Splice Box, 1 Ballast Engine, 2 Universal End Brackets Prewired to Ballast, Lamps Not Included, Package Quantity 1, 4 Fixture Size (Ft.), Fixtures Per Kit 1, Kit Contents 1 Trim Assembly, 1 Reflector, 1 Splice Box, 1 Ballast Engine, 2 Universal End Brackets Prewired to Ballast
Relight Troffer Retrofit Kits
- Recessed Steel
- Kits adapt recessed parabolic housings to reduce energy consumption and improve lighting without having to remove existing fixtures. Volumetric Dual Linear and Louvered High-Efficiency kits have standard prewiring for installation into existing 4-3/8"-deep parabolic housings.
- Kits include trim assembly, reflector, splice box, ballast, and 2 universal end brackets prewired to ballast. Lamps not included. 4VPL6 and 4VPL9 can retrofit most lensed troffers. Compatible with 3-1/2"-deep parabolic housings. 4VPL8 can retrofit most parabolic and lensed troffers. Compatible with 3-7/8"-deep troffer housings.
- UL Listed. Louvered models are CEE Qualified.
- Ambient temp.: 0 to 104 F NEMA Premium rated
- Fluorescent Troffer Strip Retrofit Kits
- Kits modify existing recessed fixtures to reduce energy consumption and improve lighting. Each includes 2 socket brackets, 4 sockets, and hardware. 4KFT4, 4KFT5, 4KFT6 can convert most 4- and 8-ft. strip fixtures. White, painted channel covers secure with 1/4-turn brackets. Adjustable socket brackets fit strip widths from 4" to 5-1/4". Screw slots allow easy 48" bracket centering. 4KFT7, 4KFT8, 4KFT9, 4KFU0, 4KFU1 fit most commercial fluorescent troffers. Socket brackets can be mounted to end plates or top panel of existing fixture. Rotary locking lamp sockets secure lamps from vibration and allow easy relamping.
- T8 instant-start socket Aluminum construction