Air Hose, 3/8 In ID x 250 Ft, Bulk, Poly
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Multipurpose Air Hose|
|Hose Inside Dia. (In.)||3/8|
|Hose Length (Ft.)||250|
|Hose Outside Dia. (In.)||0.612|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||300|
|Temp. Range (F)||-40 to 150|
|Tube Material||Engineered Polymer|
|Cover Material||Engineered Polymer|
|Meets||RMA Class C|
- Polyurethane ester-based air hose provides superior flexibility in cold environments with increased chemical resistance. Features reusable ends. Speedaire has a temp. range of -40 to 165 F. Legacy hose has a temp. range of -10 to 150 F.
- Speedaire hose meets RMA Class A; Legacy hose meets RMA Class C.
- 3:1 safety factor Reinforcement: Nylon yarn Brass couplings
- Polymer Hose
- Flexzilla hose offers superior flexibility for tight radius bends in both cold and warm environments. Engineered polymer blend material permits use in environments where general-purpose PVC and rubber hoses may become too stiff. High-visibility green color.
- Max. pressure: 300 psi Temp. range: -40 to 150 F 3:1 safety factor
- Polyurethane/Polymer Air Hose