- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Specialty Paints, Coatings, and Additives
- Paint Thinners & Paint Removers
Aircraft Remover, 1 gal.255447 1326639
Average Rating: 5
|Application||Removes Acrylics, Lacquers, Polyurethanes And Baked Enamels From Automotive Surfaces|
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Removes acrylics, lacquers, polyurethanes, and baked enamels from automotive surfaces.
- Solvents and Removers
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Does The Job!Tuesday, April 10, 2012
I am stripping the paint from my wheels and read about Aircraft paint remover, and was a bit hesistant in using it after reading how strong it was. However, I decided to go ahead and purchase it, and I was amazed at how well it worked.
The remover is not watery, it is more like a watery glue texture, so this helps prevent splashing. WARNING: You should still wear long sleeve and paints, and goggles whenever using this type of stuff, and work in a well ventilated area
In order to get the layers of paint of you need to apply a think coating of this stuff, simply brushing a thin layer on will only make the paint krinkle. Once I used more and more, the paint seemed to come off very easily