Cable Ties, 10in L, Pk10SS10-250-10 132832
Average Rating: n/a
|Tensile Strength||200 lb.|
|Max. Bundle Dia.||2.0"|
|Material of Construction||304 Stainless Steel|
|Temp. Range||-112 to 1000 Degrees F|
|Resists||Corrosion, UV, Chemical|
- 316 stainless steel locking device in 6/6 nylon head maintains the right tension. Smooth, low-profile, no-notch body design is less stress-sensitive than notched ties, and infinitely adjustable. No-slip tail allows easier grasping for secure tensioning. Ribbed and stippled inner body keeps ties from slipping on the bundle. Black, weather-resistant, outdoor ties withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 185 F, except 1PLA7 and 1PLA8 withstand -40 to 221 F.
- UL Registered under Standard 1565. Qualified under OPC 23190.
- Indoor natural-color ties are plenum rated Corrosion-resistant
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Strong, low-profile, single-wrap ties feature a dual-lock design. For harsh environments such as boiler rooms, chemical plants, refineries, and pulp and paper mills.
- Fireproof and UV-resistant