Sump Pump, 1/2 HP, 12 In. HFLS-400 1332794
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Cord Length||20 ft.|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||58|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||54|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||49|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||42|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||34|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||22|
|Maximum Head||37 ft.|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Material||Cast Iron|
|Max. Dia. Solids||3/16"|
|Max. Liquid Temp.||104 Degrees F|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Shaft Seal||Carbon/Ceramic, Silicon Carbide|
|Application||General Construction Dewatering|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps drain standing water in shallow areas such as basements, window wells, sumps, rooftops, and construction and dump sites.
- UL Listed (except 11C685 to 11C687, 6WY63, 6JGV8, and 6PWA8) and CSA Certified (except 3P992, 3P993, and 6PWA8). Aluminum Housing pumps and 6PWA8 are CE Certified.
- Single-phase thermally protected motors Nonclog impeller
- Stainless Steel Housing
- 3YU64 and 11C685 to 11C687 have screened bottom suction. 3YU64 has shaft seal with ceramic sleeve for longer life; pumps standing water down to 1/8". 1XHV4 and 1XHV5 have a SJTW line cord. Double Viton seals for better chemical compatibility. 4LA43, 4LA44, 4LA45, 4LA46 feature a rubberized urethane base strainer that absorbs impact. Slotted bottom suction. Include 25-ft. polypropylene rope.