Sump Pump, 1 HP, 14 In. H
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Cord Length||20 ft.|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||80|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||76|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||71|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||68|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||60|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||54|
|GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head||46|
|GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head||38|
|GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head||24|
|Maximum Head||52 ft.|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Material||Cast Iron|
|Impeller Material||Ductile Iron|
|Max. Dia. Solids||1/4"|
|Max. Liquid Temp.||104 Degrees F|
|Motor Enclosure||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Housing||Stainless Steel|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Shaft Seal||Carbon/Ceramic, Silicon Carbide|
|Application||General Construction Dewatering|
|Includes||2" Barbed Adaptor|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps drain standing water in shallow areas such as basements, window wells, sumps, rooftops, and construction and dump sites.
- UL Listed (except 11C685 to 11C687, 6WY63, 6JGV8, and 6PWA8) and CSA Certified (except 3P992, 3P993, and 6PWA8). Aluminum Housing pumps and 6PWA8 are CE Certified.
- Single-phase thermally protected motors Nonclog impeller
- Stainless Steel Housing
- 3YU64 and 11C685 to 11C687 have screened bottom suction. 3YU64 has shaft seal with ceramic sleeve for longer life; pumps standing water down to 1/8". 1XHV4 and 1XHV5 have a SJTW line cord. Double Viton seals for better chemical compatibility. 4LA43, 4LA44, 4LA45, 4LA46 feature a rubberized urethane base strainer that absorbs impact. Slotted bottom suction. Include 25-ft. polypropylene rope.