Pump Control Box, Duplex, 2.5 to 4 Amp
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Motor/Pump Control Box|
|Type||Alternating Duplex Control Panel|
|Amps||2.5 to 4|
|Thermal Unit Code||Included|
|Enclosure Type||UL Type 4X|
|For Use With||Submersible Pump With No Switch|
|Accepts||Up to # 10 AWG Wire|
- Note: For submersible pumps, see pages 4037 to 4043.
- Pump Control Panels
- Alternately control 2 pumps, extending pump life while providing security in case 1 pump fails.
- Control pump operation in residential, industrial, and commercial applications. Standard alarm package includes a red alarm beacon and an 83 to 85dB horn. Alarm resets when alarm condition is cleared. Exterior test11 switch for alarm light and sound. Sound can be silenced in the alarm condition. Include Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switch, green Pump Run indicator light, float switch terminal block, and alarm. Auxiliary contact provides an interface for remote alarms. 3-phase simplex and duplex units have multitap 120V transformers with motor protective switches, for branch circuit and adjustable Class 10 overload protection. Suitable for controlling surface water, pump chambers, sump and sewage basins, irrigation systems, and lift stations. Dayton units are controlled by a single circuit board.
- GE models have replaceable modular IEC components and are UL 508A assembly.
- NEMA 4X thermoplastic enclosures Mechanical float switches