Paint Spray Booth, Floor, Inside Working Width 12 ft., Inside Working Height 8 ft. 9 In., Inside Working Depth 24 ft., Overall Width 14 ft. 4-5/8 In., Overall Height 8 ft. 11-1/2 In., Overall Depth 27 ft. 4 In.Fixture Type 48 In. 4 Tube, T8 High Efficiency Rapid Start Fluorescent Fixture, Light Fixtures Quantity 8, Fan Size 24 In., 3 Motor HP, 208/460 Motor Voltage3 Phase, SCFM @ 3/8 In. SP 8550, Standards OSHA, NFPA, NEC
Bench and Floor Spray Booths
- 18-ga. galvanized sheet steel construction Tube axial exhaust fan 3-phase, TEFC 230/460V, 1725 rpm, 60 Hz, tri-voltage motor with variable pitch pulley 48", 4-tube, 120/277V, fluorescent light fixtures, T8 color-corrected tubes included (6-tube fixtures available separately)
- Open Face Booths
- Designed for either top- or rear-exhaust systems. Belt-driven, nonsparking fan moves air through booth at 125 fpm (except 1MAH5 is 100 fpm), providing highly efficient particulate removal and minimizing overspray. Filter rack, 1 set of 20 x 20" GFS Wave filter pads, grid for pads, and roll media hanger assembly are included. Roll filter media is sold separately on page 4615. Manometer (draft gauge) monitors filter loading, indicating when to change filters.
- Comply with NFPA 33, OSHA, EPA, NEC, and BOCA.
- General Purpose Booth
- Filtered swing entrance doors offer a 10-ft. door opening with high-efficiency intake and exhaust filtration. Solid back exhaust chamber and side access door with observation window (1) per standard cabin.
- Complies with all code requirements. ETL Listed.