Premier White VisionPRO IAQ Total Home Comfort Solution Equipment Interface Module
Average Rating: n/a
|Application||Heat/Cool or Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat|
|Terminal Designations||1, 2, 3, C, R, Rc, Rh, R, W1-O/B, W2-Aux, W3-Aux2, Y, Y2, G, L, Out1, Out2, In1, In2, Dats1, Dats2, Hum1, Hum2, Dhm1, Dhm2, Vnt1, Vnt2|
|Dimensions (in.)||7 1/4 in. high x 4 1/2 in wide x 1 3/8 in deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||185 mm high x 116 mm wide x 34 mm deep|
|Electrical Ratings||THM5421 is rated 20 to 30 Vac|
|Stages||Up to 4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump|
|Outdoor Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Discharge Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Remote Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Heat Current||1.0 A running|
|Cool Current||1.0 A running|
|Fan Current||0.6A running|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Includes||Equipment Interface Module Only|
|Used With||TH9421 VisionPRO IAQ Thermostat|
|Voltage||20 to 30 Vac|
- Advanced dual-fuel control.
- Three wires to the living space allows for easy equipment upgrade without having to run additional thermostat wire.
- Thermostat connects with Equipment Interface Module or EnviraZONE panel to control temperature, humidification, dehumidification and ventilation from a single point in the home.
- Automatically raises humidity levels throughout all rooms in the home, moisturizing air to prevent symptoms of dryness and to protect hardwood flooring and woodwork.
- Removes air pollutants by exchanging the stale air in a house with fresh, filtered air better than having an open window.