|Application||Heat/Cool or Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat|
|Terminal Designations||1, 2, 3, C, R, Rc, Rh, R, W1-O/B, W2-Aux, W3-Aux2, Y, Y2, G, L, Out1, Out2, In1, In2, Dats1, Dats2, Hum1, Hum2, Dhm1, Dhm2, Vnt1, Vnt2|
|Dimensions (in.)||7 1/4 in. high x 4 1/2 in wide x 1 3/8 in deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||185 mm high x 116 mm wide x 34 mm deep|
|Electrical Ratings||THM5421 is rated 20 to 30 Vac|
|Stages||Up to 4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump|
|Outdoor Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Discharge Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Remote Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Heat Current||1.0 A running|
|Cool Current||1.0 A running|
|Fan Current||0.6A running|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Includes||Equipment Interface Module Only|
|Comments||Includes Humidification Control with or without Frost Protection, Dehumidification using Whole House Dehumidifier or Air Conditioning with High or Low speed fan, Advanced Patented Ventilation Control and Advanced Dual Fuel Heat Pump Control.|
|Used With||TH9421 VisionPRO IAQ Thermostat|
|Voltage||20 to 30 Vac|
- Advanced dual-fuel control.
- Three wires to the living space allows for easy equipment upgrade without having to run additional thermostat wire.
- Thermostat connects with Equipment Interface Module or EnviraZONE panel to control temperature, humidification, dehumidification and ventilation from a single point in the home.
- Automatically raises humidity levels throughout all rooms in the home, moisturizing air to prevent symptoms of dryness and to protect hardwood flooring and woodwork.
- Removes air pollutants by exchanging the stale air in a house with fresh, filtered air better than having an open window.