|Application||Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).|
|Programmability||5-2 Day Program|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 13/16 in. high x 4 1/2 in. wide x 1 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||120 mm high x 115 mm wide x 26 mm deep|
|Electrical Ratings||12.5 Amps Max: 3000 Watts at 240 VAC, 2 Amps Min.|
|Electrical Connections||6 in. (150 mm) tinned copper lead wires|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||32 F to 99 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||0 C to 70 C|
|Setting Temperature Range (F)||40 F to 80 F|
|Setting Temperature Range (C)||5 C to 27 C|
|Differential Temperature (F)||Â± 0.27 F|
|Differential Temperature (C)||Â±0.15 C|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||UL Listed 9R12, File Number: E183695|
- 5-2 day programmable - maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Electronic temperature control - precision of ±0.27 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Silent operation.
- Heating indicator - at a glance confirmation that the heat is on.
- Maintenance free - no batteries required.
- 5-year limited warranty.