Straight Pattern 1 in. ValveV2040DSL25 1353596
Average Rating: n/a
|Application Type||Especially suited for base boards and straight runs where manual valves were not originally installed.|
|Pipe Size (inch)||1 in.|
|Pipe Size (DN)||DN25|
|Capacity (Cv)||2.7 Cv|
|Capacity (Btu/hr-steam)||70,500 Btu/hr|
|Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (psi))||150 psi maximum|
|Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (kPa))||1034 kPa maximum|
|Pressure Ratings (Steam (psi))||15 psi maximum|
|Pressure Ratings (Steam (kPa))||103 kPa|
|Differential Pressure Ratings (psi)||With T100 or T200: 15 psi|
|Differential Pressure Ratings (kPa)||With T100 or T200: 103 kPa|
|Temperature Ratings (F)||248 F Maximum|
|Temperature Ratings (C)||120 C Maximum|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 1/2 in. x 4 1/2 in.|
|Dimensions (mm)||114 mm x 114 mm|
|Materials (Body)||Nickel Plated Bronze|
|Cartridge Change Tool||Yes - Use VA8200A001|
|Inlet Connection Size (in.)||1 in.|
|Inlet Connection Type||NPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||Threaded|
- Continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Adjustable balancing cartridge design made from resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shut-off on steam and hot water systems.
- Nickel plated brass casted body.
- Replaceable cartridge for easy service with service tool.
- Controls include valve body, steam air vent.
- Used with T100 set point and capillary actuators.
- No electrical connection required for non-electric actuators.
- Normally open without control mounted.