|Pipe Size (inch)||3/4 in.|
|Pipe Size (DN)||DN20|
|Body Pattern||Two-way, Straight-through|
|Capacity (Cv)||8 Cv|
|Capacity (Kv)||6.9 Kv|
|De-energized Position||Normally Closed|
|Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi)||8 psi|
|Maximum Close-off Pressure (kPa)||55 kPa|
|Fluid Temperature Range (F)||40 F to 200 F|
|Fluid Temperature Range (C)||5 C to 93 C|
|Electrical Connections (in.)||18 in. leads|
|Electrical Connections (mm)||457 mm leads|
|Power Consumption||9.6 VA|
|Nominal Timing (sec, min)||15 sec|
|Valve Action||Spring return to close|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature (F)||125 F|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature (C)||52 C|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||102 mm high x 89 mm wide x 60 mm deep|
|Static Pressure (psi)||125 psi|
|Static Pressure (kPa)||862 kPa|
|Materials (Stem)||Stainless Steel|
|Materials (Ball Plug)||Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball|
|Materials (Packing O-rings)||EPDM rubber|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||UL Component Listed: File MH11826 Vol. 1|
|Current Draw (A)||0.08A|
|Comments||Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications.|
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Suitable for heating and cooling applications.