Two-way Flanged Actuated Control Ball ValveVBF2K11S0X 1353770
Average Rating: n/a
|Valve Type||Control Ball Valve|
|Flow Characteristic||Equal Percentage|
|Controlled Fluid||Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol. Not for use with steam or fuels.|
|Pipe Size (inch)||5 in.|
|Pipe Size (DN)||DN125|
|Flow Capacity (Cv)||185 Cv|
|Flow Capacity (kvs)||159 kvs|
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi)||240 psi|
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa)||1655 kPa|
|Actuation||No pre-assembled actuator|
|Fluid Temperature Range (F)||-22 F to +250 F|
|Fluid Temperature Range (C)||-30 C to +121 C|
|Leakage Rating||ANSI Class IV (0.01% of Cv maximum)|
|Materials (Body)||Cast Iron|
|Materials (Stem)||316 Stainless Steel|
|Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc)||316 stainless steel|
- Sizes from 4 to 6 inch with ANSI Class 125 flanged connections.
- Equal percentage or linear flow characteristics.
- Choice of four, factory-installed actuation control schemes: Floating, Modulating (2-10 V), Spring Return 24V 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating.
- Field configurable for normally open or normallyclosed fail-safe position.
- Removable manual operating handle to control valveduring installation or in an event of power failure.
- ANSI Class IV leakage specification (0.01% of Cv).
- Optional NEMA 3R (IP54) rated enclosure for outdoor applications.
- Option of four actuator mounting positions on the valve.
- Wide range of Cv choices from 91 to 650.
- Valve ball and stem 316 stainless steel.