Two-way (Female) NPT Actuated Control Ball Valve
Average Rating: n/a
|Valve Type||Control Ball Valve|
|Flow Characteristic||Equal Percentage|
|Controlled Fluid||Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol. Not for use with steam or fuels.|
|Pipe Size (inch)||1 1/4 in.|
|Pipe Size (DN)||DN32|
|Flow Capacity (Cv)||37 Cv|
|Flow Capacity (kvs)||32 kvs|
|Connection Type||Female NPT|
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi)||360 psi|
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa)||2482 kPa|
|Actuation||No pre-assembled actuator|
|Fluid Temperature Range (F)||-22 F to +250 F|
|Fluid Temperature Range (C)||-30 C to +121 C|
|Leakage Rating||ANSI Class IV (0.01% of Cv maximum)|
|Materials (Seat)||Teflonâ„¢ seals with EPDM O-rings|
|Materials (Stem)||316 Stainless Steel|
|Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc)||316 stainless steel|
|Materials (Flow Control Insert)||NorylÂ®|
- Sizes from 1/2 to 3 inches with internal (female) NPT connections.
- Equal percentage or linear flow characteristics.
- Choice of four, factory-installed actuation control schemes: Floating, Modulating (2-10 V), Spring Return 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating.
- Field configurable for normally open or normallyclosed fail-safe position.
- Removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
- ANSI Class IV seat leakage specification (0.01% of Cv).
- Optional NEMA 3R (IP54) rated enclosure for outdoor applications.
- Actuator can be mounted on the valve in any of four positions.
- Field-serviceable stem assembly.
- Wide Cv choices from 0.38 to 266.
- Nickel-chrome plated brass or 316 stainless steel ball and stem.