Pr Relief Valve, LF Brass, 1/2 MIP, 50-175
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Pressure Relief Valve|
|Material of Construction||Lead-Free Brass|
|Pressure Range||50 to 175 PSI|
|Compliance||Certified for Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- Note: Not to be used as an operating control.
- Protect against excessive pressure buildup in systems that contain water, oil, or air. Use for bypass thermal relief. Meet ANSI Z21.22, except 5DLZ1 and 5DLZ2 are NSF Listed and FDA Approved.
- Pressure range: 50 to 175 psi Max. temp.: 180 F
- Calibrated Pressure and Vacuum Relief Valves
- Calibrated pressure and vacuum relief have a brass body, stainless steel spring, and Buna N disc. Liquid relief valves are bronze and have metal-to-metal seat. Low-lead valves are certified for use in potable water applications.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 2 reviews
USPS is Great!Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Great everything especially the way USPS got it here on time and so cheap. Drillspot didn't even charge me for the shipping to Hawaii. 20% less than the Ebay venders as well. Thank you google search, Drillspot and USPS.
Just as I expected
Pressure Relief ValveTuesday, June 07, 2011
This was a replacement for a defective valve and is just what I expected. The price was the best I could find and it was delivered in a timely manner. I am very pleased with my purchase.