Pr Red Valve, LF Brass, 1.5 In, 25-75psi
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Water Pressure Reducing Valve|
|Material of Construction||Lead-Free Brass|
|Connection||NPT Threaded Female Inlet x NPT Threaded Female Outlet|
|Max. Working Pressure (PSI)||300|
|Adjustable Range||25 to 75 psi|
|Pressure Setting||50 PSI|
|Max. Temp. (F)||160|
|Certification||Certified for Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
|Standards||ASSE Standard 1003(ANSI A112.26); CSA Standard B356; Southern Standard Plumbing CodeMilitary Standard MIL-V-18146B and listed by IAPMO|
- Low-lead valves are certified for use in potable water applications.
- All models meet ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, IAPMO, and Mil. Spec. MIL-V-18146B. Low-lead valves also meet CSA Standard B356.
- Max. pressure: 300 psi Max. temp.: 160 F
- High- and Super-Capacity Water Pressure-Reducing Valves
- Feature an enlarged diaphragm and orifice and a spring cage to handle high capacities. Factory set at 50 psi. FNPT connections.
- Adjustable range: