Safety Relief, Series 6000, Inlet/Outlet 3/4 x 1 In., MNPTXFNPT Connection, Material of Construction Bronze, Preset Setting 25 PSI, Pressure Range 3 TO 250PSIG, Disc Material B21 C48500, Spring Material ASTM A-313 TY 636, Seat Material EPR SOFT SEAT, Temp. Range -60 TO +406F F, Height 7-1/2 In In., Length 3-1/2 In In., Certification ASME SECTION1 , STEAM, TIOL BOADRD CERTIFIED, Standards ASME SECTION1 , STEAM, TIOL BOADRD CERTIFIED
ASME Section VIII with Packed Lever
- Packed lever allows manual operation/test11ing as required by ASME code for steam, air, and hot water above 140 F service.
- Temp. range: -60 to 800 F
- Full-nozzle design can be used in closed systems. Metal-to-metal seating. Ideal for pressure vessels and pressure piping systems.
- Kunkle Series 6000
- Pivot between disc and spring helps correct misalignment. ASME Section I has ethylene propylene seals; ASME Section VIII has Viton seals. For air/gas compressors, steam boilers, and generators.
- Temp. range: -60 to 406 F
- ASME Section I Steam and Section VIII POP Safety Relief Valves
- Valves are factory preset and sealed to prevent tampering. Not adjustable. MNPT x FNPT connections.