Safety Relief, In/Out 3/4 x 1 In
Average Rating: n/a
|Inlet/Outlet (In.)||3/4 x 1|
|Connection||MNPT x FNPT|
|Material of Construction||Bronze|
|Preset Setting (PSI)||100|
|Pressure Range||3 to 250 psig|
|Seat Material||EPR Soft Seat|
|Temp. Range (F)||-60 to 406 Degrees|
|Certification||ASME Section 1, Steam, Tiol Board Certified|
|Standards||ASTM A-313 TY 631, ASME Section 1, Steam, Tiol Board Certified|
- Packed lever allows manual operation/test11ing as required by ASME code for steam, air, and hot water above 140 F service.
- Temp. range: -60 to 800 F
- Full-nozzle design can be used in closed systems. Metal-to-metal seating. Ideal for pressure vessels and pressure piping systems.
- Kunkle Series 6000
- Pivot between disc and spring helps correct misalignment. ASME Section I has ethylene propylene seals; ASME Section VIII has Viton seals. For air/gas compressors, steam boilers, and generators.
- Temp. range: -60 to 406 F
- ASME Section I Steam and Section VIII POP Safety Relief Valves
- Valves are factory preset and sealed to prevent tampering. Not adjustable. MNPT x FNPT connections.