Whole House Fan, B/D, 36 In, 115 Volt5NRT3 1376913
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Whole House Fan|
|Propeller Dia. (In.)||36|
|Power Cord Length (Ft.)||Hard Wired|
|Motor Type||Split Phase|
|Housing Material||Galvanize Steel|
|Housing Finish||Galvanize Steel|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Agency Compliance||UL, C-UL, HVI|
|Requires||Shutter For New Installations|
|Includes||2 Speed Wall Switch and 12-Hour Timer|
- Effectively cool and ventilate an entire home by removing hot, humid air through the attic and drawing in cooler air from outside. Gasket between the venturi and plenum box reduces noise. All models include 2-speed wall switch with 12-hr. timer.
- Fans are UL and C-UL Listed.
- Mount: horizontal Thermally protected, 2-speed motors 115V/60 Hz Preassembled wood frame
- Belt Drive and Direct Drive
- Galvanized steel housing. HVI rating at 0.1" SP. CEC Certified.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Dayton FanTuesday, August 09, 2011
The fan is a real workhorse. It shipped quickly and was well packaged. I'm using it to cool and move air in my restaurant dining room.
I like the timer and 2 speed options.
I haven't found anything to dislike. It has been running about a week and it's all good.