DC Circuit Breaker, DIN or Panel Mount w/ Mounting Feet, Miniature Circuit Breaker Type, Toggle Switch Type, C Curve Type, Number of Poles 2, 20 Amps, 12-500VDC, Max. DC Voltage (V) 500, AIR Rating 5kA, Box Lug Terminal Connection, Min. Wire Size (AWG) 12, Length (In.) 3.19, Width (In.) 1.42, Depth (In.) 2.76, Fixed Instantaneous Trip, High Amp Trip Setting 280, Low Amp Trip Setting 140, Frame Size C60, Standards UL, CCC, CE
Miniature Circuit Protectors and Breakers
- Multi 9 breakers feature factory-calibrated overload curves. Withstand 6000V impulse. Rated for 20,000 tripping operation cycles. Line and load side box lug terminals (pressure plate type) are suitable for use with multiple wires. DIN rail or panel mount with accessory front bracket. Wire size: max. 4 AWG Cu for 0.5 to 25A models, max. 2 AWG Cu for 30 to 63A models.
- B curve = magnetic trip between 3.2 and 4.8 times rated current (computer, electronic, and generator applications) C curve = magnetic trip between 7 and 10 times rated current AC and 7 to 14 times for DC (general purpose applications) D curve = magnetic trip between 10 and 14 times rated current (motors, transformers, and similar applications)
- UL 1077 Supplementary Protection within Equipment
- Must use with circuit breaker or fuse. Recognized components for applications permitting supplementary protectors. Not a substitute for UL 489 models, and must be used in conjunction with branch circuit protection when connecting to external devices.
- 10kA IR at 240VAC 5kA IR at 480Y/277VAC