Digital Differential, Flow Gauge, 0.25InWC
Average Rating: n/a
|Dial Size (In.)||5|
|Item||Digital Low Pressure Gauge|
|Range||0 to 0.25 In WC|
|Connection Size||1/8" O.D. Smooth Barb|
|Socket Material||Glass Filled Plastic|
|Case Material||Glass Filled Plastic|
|Case Color||Light Grey|
|Display||4 Digit LCD|
|Display Units||in H2O, FPM, m/s, CFM, Cubic Meters Per Hour|
|Resolution||Dependent on Display Units Selected|
|Powered By||9V Battery or 9 to 24VDC|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||0D to 140D|
|Features||Differential and Air Velocity Measurement|
|Includes||Battery and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Digital Low Pressure Gauges
- Monitors the pressure of air and noncombustible gases. Security menu helps lock out unauthorized use. Large 4-digit LCD display. 1/8" O. D. smooth barb connection (on back). NEMA 4X housing is water resistant. Powered by 9 to 24VDC or 9V battery (included) when power is unavailable.
- CE compliant.
- Operating temp.: 0° to 140°F
- Glass-filled plastic case and socket
- 5" Differential and Air Velocity Measurement Gauges
- Display blinks once as a reminder when a programmable setting point is reached. Gauges are suitable for tracking fan speeds, monitoring air duct output, and room fresh air volume rates.