- Switched Single- and Double-Acting Cylinders
- Permanently lubricated, nonrepairable cylinders are dimensionally interchangeable with a number of manufacturers' cylinders. Chrome-plated carbon steel piston rod and stainless steel tube improve corrosion resistance. Piston magnet allows autoswitches to sense stroke piston. NPT ports. Single-acting units are spring return.
- Max. operating pressure: 250 psi
- Min. operating pressure: 25 psi
- Operating temp. range: 40° to 140°F
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Not Available, Iraq, Not Available, North Korea, Rwanda, Not Available, Not Available
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Air Cylinder, Double Acting, Round, 9/16 In. Bore Dia., 1 In. Stroke, 250 Max. Pressure (PSI), Mounting Style Rear Pivot Mount, Cushion Type None, 10-32 UNF Cylinder Ports (In.), 40 to 140 Operating Temp. Range (F), 4.25 Total Length (In.), Magnetic, Stainless Steel Body Material, Hard Coat Anodized Finish, Aluminum, Chrome Plated Carbon Steel, N, Stainless Steel, Nose Mount Thread 7/16-20 UNF, 0.197 Rod Dia. (In.), 10-32 UNF Rod Thread (In.), 0.50 Rod Thread Length (In.)