- Repairable Aluminum Metric Cylinders
- Permanently lubricated cylinders feature adjustable air cushions with hard chrome-plated carbon steel piston rod and hard anodized aluminum tube. Piston magnet allows autoswitches to sense stroke position. NPT ports. Seal kits available, sold separately.
- Max. operating pressure: 145 psi
- Min. operating pressure: 8 psi
- Operating temp. range: 14° to 140°F
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Not Available, Iraq, Not Available, North Korea, Rwanda, Not Available, Not Available
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Air Cylinder, Double Acting, Round, 40mm Bore Dia., 16 In. Stroke, 145 Max. Pressure (PSI), Mounting Style Basic Mount, Cushion Type Air Cushion, 1/8 In. NPT Cylinder Ports (In.), 14 to 140 Operating Temp. Range (F), 20.78 Total Length (In.), Magnetic, Aluminum Body Material, Hard Coat Anodized Finish, Aluminum, Chrome Plated Carbon Steel, N, Aluminum, 0.630 Rod Dia. (In.), 7/16-20 UNF Rod Thread (In.), 0.75 Rod Thread Length (In.)