Adapter, PEX Crimp x PE, 1 In.
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||PEX Crimp x PEX|
|Material of Construction||Low Lead Brass|
|Max. Pressure||160 psi At 73 Deg F|
|Temp. Range||33 To 200DF At 80 psi|
|Standards||NSF-61, NSF-61G, NSF U.P. Code, APMO, CSA B 137.5 , CA AB 1953, Vermont Act 193|
|Compliance||Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- Low-Lead PEX Crimp Fittings
- Fittings are constructed of low-lead EcoBrass, a dezincification-resistant lead-free brass. Suitable for most potable water applications.
- Meet ASTM F1807, NSF-61, 61G, UP Code; AMPO; CSA B 137.5. Certified for use in potable water applications in CA and VT.
- Max. pressure: 160 psi @ 73.4°F
- Temp. range: 33° to 200°F @ 80 psi