Plug, Push In, Qty 56326 62 00WP2 1388135
Average Rating: n/a
|Connection||Push To Connect|
|Tube Outside Dia.||1/2"|
|Material of Construction||Nylon|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||160|
|Temp. Range||35 to 200DF|
|Standards||NSF 61 For Drinking Water, NSF 51 For Food And FDA For Food And Beverage And ROHS|
|Compliance||Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- LIQUIfit Bio-Based Nylon Push-To-Connect Fittings
- Preapplied PTFE sealant allows immediate installation with no need for tube inserts or locking clips. All threads are NPTF. Suitable for car washing; water purification, treatment, and filtration equipment; reverse osmosis; milk and dairy; soft drink and water bottling; and refrigeration equipment and supplies.
- FDA and NSF 51 and 61 (C HOT) certified. Meet AB1953 Annex G, low lead certification for CA and VT.
- Max. pressure: 230 psi (1/4"), 190 psi (3/8"), 160 psi (1/2"); except check valves are 150 psi
- Temp. range: 35 to 200°F; except check valves are 34° to 150°F
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.