Valve Elbow Union, Push InLFPP6VEU4 1388151
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Valve Elbow Union|
|Connection||Push to Connect|
|Tube Outside Dia.||3/8 x 1/4"|
|Material of Construction||Nylon|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Temp. Range||35 to 200 Degrees F|
|Standards||NSF-51 Certified, FDA Compliant and RoHS Compliant|
|Compliance||Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Preapplied PTFE sealant allows immediate installation with no need for tube inserts or locking clips. All threads are NPTF. Suitable for car washing, water purification, reverse osmosis, and milk and dairy.
- FDA and NSF 51 and 61 (C HOT) certified. Meet AB1953 Annex G, low lead certification for CA, MD, and VT.
- Max. pressure: 230 psi (1/4"), 190 psi (3/8"), 160 psi (1/2"); except check valves are 150 psi Temp. range: 35 to 200 F; except check valves are 34 to 150 F
- LIQUIfit Ball Valves
- Full-flow, self-cleaning provides both quality and durability. EPDM D seal secures connection with a larger surface area than standard O-rings.
- Working pressure: 150 psi at 73 F