- 3.3" ECM Direct-Drive Blower Motors
- Motors feature higher efficiency than standard induction motors for greater energy savings. Can maintain the rated RPM (±6%) independent of static pressure for better air distribution through the refrigeration area. Motors can be used for replacing shaded pole, PSC, and ECM motors. Suitable for condenser and evaporator fan motors used in display cases, ice machines, beverage merchandisers, vending machines, walk-in coolers, and freezers.
- UL Recognized.
- Body dia.: EM&S is 4-1/4", Morrill is 3.3"
- Enclosure: totally enclosed air-over
- Mounting: stud
- Insulation: Class B, except 5ULD0, 5ULD1, 5ULD2, 5ULD3 are Class A
- Shaft orientation: all-angle
- Wiring configuration: 2-prong plug
Please research safety location information, proper thermal protection, and other motor selection information before using this motor.
Brushless DC Motor, ECM, 1/15 HP, Nameplate RPM 1550, Voltage 208-230, NEMA/IEC Frame Nonstandard, Totally Enclosed Air-Over, Stud Mounting, Number of Speeds 1, Full Load Amps 0.8, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, CCWLE Rotation, Electronic Thermal Protection, Insulation Class B, Ball Bearings, Service Factor 1.0, Ambient -40 to 55 C, Overall Length 6-3/4 In, Body Dia 3-5/16 In, Shaft Length 2-5/8 In, Shaft Dia 5/16 In, Plug Type 2-prong Lyall M-2-24, Continuous Duty