Brake, Magnetic, Torque 15 Ft-Lb5URC2 1388526
Average Rating: 4
|Type||Double C-Face Magnetic Disc|
|Static Torque (Ft.-Lb.)||15|
|Shaft Dia. (In.)||1 1/8|
|Max. Bore (In.)||1 1/8|
|Keyseat Size (In.)||1/4 x 1/8|
|Voltage @ 60 Hz||208-230/460|
|Voltage @ 50 Hz||174-190/380|
|Coil Volts||208-230/460VAC Or 174-190/380VAC|
|Max. HP @ 1725 RPM||3|
|Max. HP @ 3450 RPM||5|
|Ambient (C)||40 Degrees|
|Power Lead Length (In.)||18|
|Lever Type||Manual Release|
|Mounts On||182/184TC Motor Flange|
|Function||Stops And Holds A Motor Shaft From Rotating|
|Application||Brake Attaches To The Drive End Of A Motor And Gear Reducer To Stop And Hold The Load.|
|Converts||Motor To A Brake Motor|
|Agency Compliance||CSA, ROHS Compliant|
|Includes||Brake, Instructions And Mounting Hardware|
- Used in indoor applications such as conveyors and door openers.
- Double C-Face Magnetic Disc Brakes
- Direct-acting spring-set brakes use 1 moving part to engage and hold load under power-off conditions. Brake is designed to convert C-face motors and gearmotors to brake motors or brake gearmotors.
- CSA Certified; washdown brakes BISSC Certified.
- Service factor: 1.0 Max. ambient: 40 C Coil lead length: 15" 60/50 Hz Mounting: horizontal
Average Product Rating: 4based on 1 reviews
Works As ExpectedWednesday, July 18, 2012
It's a great product, if not a little bit pricey. It works very well. The only complaint that I have is the wire from the coils need to be a bit longer. I had to rewire it for a different voltage than the default and it took some fiddling to get it done because I could barely get the wires out of the enclosure to re-terminate them. It was also missing one of the cap screws to bolt it to the motor. I had some already so not a big deal.