Air Cyl, 2-1/2 In Bore, 12-1/2 In Stroke
Average Rating: n/a
|Cylinder Type||NFPA Extruded|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||250|
|Mounting Style||NFPA MX5 / MS4|
|Cushion Type||Head and Cap|
|Cylinder Ports (In.)||3/8|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-10 to 165|
|Total Length (In.)||18|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|End Caps||Anodized Aluminium|
|Piston Rod||Case Hardened, Chrome Plated Steel|
|Tube Material||Stainless Steel|
|Rod Thread (In.)||1/2 - 20 UNF|
|Rod Thread Length (In.)||0.75|
- NFPA Extruded Aluminum Air Cylinders
- Feature industry-standard footprint, which allows interchangeability with other NFPA-style cylinders of either tie-rod or extruded construction. Advantages include clean appearance and fewer spaces for dirt and debris to collect.
- RoHS compliant.
- Cushions: standard and adjustable at both ends
- Max. operating pressure: 250 psig
- Operating temp. range: -10° to 165°F (-23° to 74°C)
- Switch ready
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.