Mounting Nut, For 2-1/2, 3 In Bore, Alum5VNX1 1391981
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Cylinder Mounting Hardware|
|Bore Dia. (In.)||2-1/2, 3|
|Mount Type||Cylinder Mounting Nut|
|Fits||2-1/2, 3" Bore|
|Includes||Cylinder Mounting Nut|
- Repairable Aluminum Cylinders
- Corrosion- and abrasion-resistant hard anodized aluminum cylinders have a high-strength steel retaining ring that is easily removed for maintenance and repair. Chrome-plated steel rod. Head and caps are sealed with an O-ring static tube seal to prevent leaks. All cylinders come "switch ready" for customer use.
- Max. operating pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
- Operating temp. range: -10° to 165°F
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.