Valve Air Release and Vac, FNPT, 3 x 3, CI
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Combination Valve Air Release and Vacuum|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron ASTM A126|
|Float Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Min. Pressure (PSI)||20|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Temp. Range (F)||250|
|Max. Vent Capacity (Per Minute)||45SCFM at 150 PSI|
|Vacuum Pressure||29" Hg|
- Air Release and Air Vacuum Valves
- Cast-iron construction. Float and internal components are 316 stainless steel.
- Cast-iron construction meets ASTM A126.
- Max. temp.: 250°F
- Vacuum pressure: 29" Hg
- FNPT connection
- Combination Air Release and Air Vacuum Valves
- Incorporate both an air release valve and an air vacuum valve into 1 compact unit. For use in water distribution transmission. Suitable for use in a pump station high point, booster pump station, venting, and vacuum protection.