Temp and Pressure SteamPilot, 1/4 In NPTP-T134-C1S1CA11 1394338
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Temperature and Pressure|
|Material||Cast Iron Body with Bronze Bulb and Armored Capillary|
|Max. Pressure||250 PSIG|
|Temp. Range (F)||70 to170|
|Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI)||250 PSIG|
|Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)||450|
|Bulb Size Length (In.)||5/8" x 20 1/2"|
|Capillary Length (In.)||120|
- Hazardous Material
- Pilot-Operated Pressure Regulators
- Use with a steam valve in order to control temperatures inside a heat exchanger or other heat transfer equipment. Cast-iron body with bronze bulb and armored capillary. 1/4" inlet/outlet size with screwed connections. 120" capillary. 5WMC2 and 5WMC1 are for storage vessels where valve must go from closed to fully open within a 3 to 5 temperature change. 5WMC4 and 5WMC3 control both pressure and temperature and are suitable for heat exchangers with varying loads.
- Self-contained, cast-iron regulators provide steam line control within 1 psig of set pressure under varying load conditions. Fitting a sensing line (not included) allows the pilot to sense changes in downstream pressure, and quickly adjust to meet steam demand. All stainless steel internals. FNPT connections.
- Meet ANSI/FCI 70-3 Class IV shutoff.
- Max. pressure: 250 psig Max. temp.: 450 F