Wire, CM/CMG, 22/2, 300V, 1000Ft, GrayC6348A.21.10 1401241
Average Rating: n/a
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Conductor Size (AWG)||22|
|Conductor Color Code Table Number||1|
|Nominal Outside Dia. (In.)||0.130|
|Spool/Coil Length (Ft.)||1000|
|Temp. Range||-4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F|
|Application||Easy To Terminate, Excellent Electrical Properties, Tinned Conductors Provide Excellent Corrosion Resistence, Assists Soldering Applications|
- NEC Type CM and CL2, Foil Shielded, Multiconductor
- Shield is aluminum/polyester Flexfoil . Insulation is premium-grade polyethylene, except polypropylene on 2W984 and premium-grade, color-coded PVC on 4DNZ1. 4DNZ1 is for audio broadcast and sound and instrumentation systems. 2W983 is type CL2 only. 4DNY8 and 4DNY9 are also CMH. 4DNZ1 is also CMG. Designed for industrial equipment control, recording studios, and sound systems.
- UL and C-UL Listed.
- Fully annealed, stranded tinned copper conductors per ASTM-B-33 Passes UL 7000 Btu Vertical Tray Flame Test
- NEC Type CM or CMR, Multiconductor and Multipaired, PVC Jacket
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Premium semirigid PVC insulation per UL 1061