- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Specialty Paints, Coatings, and Additives
- Striping & Marking Paint & Chalk
Striping Paint, White, 5 Gal.8510 1417398
Average Rating: n/a
|Coverage||110 Linear ft./gal. (4" Strip)|
|Dry Time||1 hr.|
|Dry Time Tack Free||5 min.|
|Application Temperature||40 to 90 Degrees F|
|Surface||Concrete, Old Asphalt, Re-Stripe Lines|
|Exposure Conditions||Mild to moderate|
|For Use With||Mfr. No. 248861, 248862, 248866, 98-972|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- APPLICATION METHOD: Brush, roller or spray machine (except Fast-Dry) SURFACES: Asphalt, concrete, and brick USES: For parking lots, fire lanes, centerlines, crosswalks, warehouse aisles, bike lanes, curbs and medians, roads and highways, handicap parking, airport runways, running tracks, and arrows and markings Low VOC marking paints are made with Acetone (an exempt solvent) to comply with EPA and state regulations and the Federal Clean Air Act for VOC compliant coatings.
- Fast-Dry Latex Acrylic
- Provide quick turnaround and drive-on time. For spray equipment only; not recommended for brush or roll.