- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Specialty Paints, Coatings, and Additives
- Epoxy, Urethane, and Specialty Coatings
Pool Paint, Chlorinatd Rbbr, Ocean Blue, 1GCR2623092-01 1419243
Average Rating: 5
|Resin Type||Chlorinated Rubber|
|VOC Content||Less Than570g/L|
|Coverage||250 to 300 sq. ft./gal.|
|Dry Time||1/2 hr.|
|Dry Time Recoat||24 hr.|
|Cure Time||7 to 14 days|
|Application Temperature||50 to 100 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Brush, Roll, Spray|
|For Use With||Concrete, Gunnite, Marcite, Pools, Fresh or Salt Water|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For use with concrete masonry in new or old pools, decorative ponds, and fountains. Resist fading, fungus, algae, abrasion, and alkalis. Suitable for use in fresh or salt water. Chlorinated Rubber paint provides a semi-gloss finish and is non-compliant. Rubber-Based paint provides a satin finish, and complies with all volatile emission standards outlined by the Ozone Transport Commission.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Pool paintWednesday, June 01, 2011
It is a good, affordable paint for pools.
make it a little cheaper would be nice :)