- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Specialty Paints, Coatings, and Additives
- Epoxy, Urethane, and Specialty Coatings
Tennis Court Paint, Smooth, Green, 5 gal.TRC081099-05 1419264
Average Rating: n/a
|VOC Content||Less Than150g/L|
|Coverage||Diluted 75 sq. ft./gal.; Undiluted 150 sq. ft./gal.|
|Dry Time||1/2 to 1 hr.|
|Dry Time Recoat||3 to 4 hr.|
|Cure Time||7 days|
|Application Temperature||50 to 95 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Roll, Squeegee|
|For Use With||Tennis Courts, Concrete, Asphalt, Bituminous-Based Composition Surfaces, Wood|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Acrylic coating for use on asphalt and concrete surfaces. Lowers surface temperatures by 10 to 15 F. Smooth Finish is pigmented with prime color and reinforcing pigments to provide a long-lasting finish. Protects asphalt from ultraviolet rays. Textured Finish protects against sunlight, extreme temperature changes, and surface water. Dries quickly to a uniform texture that will provide years of surface life. Flexible and fade resistant.