Air Curtain, 14 In. H, 39 In. W, 13 In. DASN1036AC-P-G 1428172
Average Rating: n/a
|Max. Door Width||3 ft.|
|Max. Mounting Height||7 ft.|
|Air Volume||1812 cfm|
|dBA @ 10 Feet||67|
|Number of Motors||1|
|Voltage||115/208 to 240|
|Max. Amps||7.5/3.8 to 3.8|
|Air Velocity||3500 fpm|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Enclosure||Totally Enclosed|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Standards||NSF 37, EPH ANSI, AMCA, UL Indoor, UL Outdoor and CUL Indoor|
|Includes||Door Limit Switch, Plunger Style for Automatic Operation|
- Stabilize environments and save energy by minimizing the loss of heat or air-conditioned air through open doorways and effectively repel flying insects, dust, and pollutants. The curtains also eliminate the need for plastic-strip doors over walk-in coolers or food processing areas.
- Units include all necessary controls
- Use heated models on front or back entry doors; unheated units on back doors. Heated units include magnetic reed door switch, time delay, thermostat, and 24V transformer. Unheated units include plunger door switch.
- Heated models are UL and C-UL Listed for indoor use. Unheated models are UL and C-UL Listed for indoor/outdoor use and UL-EPH Listed to NSF Standard 37.
- Hardwired Door switch included Bracketless wall mount Heated and unheated models available