Air Curtain, Max. Door Width 3 ft., Max. Mounting Height 7 ft., Air Volume 1812 cfm, 67 dBA @ 10 Feet, Width 39 In., Height 14 In., Depth 13 In., Number of Motors 1, 1 Phase, Voltage 115/208 to 240, Max. Amps 7.5/3.8 to 3.8, Air Velocity 3500 fpm60 Hz, Housing Material Aluminium, Housing Color White, Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor, Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed, Motor HP 3/4, Max. RPM 1750, Number of Speeds 1, Requires Hard Wiring
- Stabilize environments and save energy by minimizing the loss of heat or air-conditioned air through open doorways and effectively repel flying insects, dust, and pollutants. The curtains also eliminate the need for plastic-strip doors over walk-in coolers or food processing areas.
- Units include all necessary controls
- Use heated models on front or back entry doors; unheated units on back doors. Heated units include magnetic reed door switch, time delay, thermostat, and 24V transformer. Unheated units include plunger door switch.
- Heated models are UL and C-UL Listed for indoor use. Unheated models are UL and C-UL Listed for indoor/outdoor use and UL-EPH Listed to NSF Standard 37.
- Hardwired Door switch included Bracketless wall mount Heated and unheated models available