Heated Air Curtain, Max. Door Width 4 ft., Max. Mounting Height 10 ft., Air Volume 1882 cfm, 67 dBA @ 10 Feet, Width 51 In., Height 14 In., Depth 13 In., Number of Motors 1, 3 Phase, Voltage 460, Max. Amps 13.4, Air Velocity 3500 fpm, Heating kW 10, 60 Hz, Housing Material Aluminium, Housing Color White, Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor, Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof, Motor HP 1/2, Max. RPM 1750, Number of Speeds 3, Requires Hard Wiring, Standards UL, CUL Indoor Only
- Stabilize environments and save energy by minimizing the loss of heat or air-conditioned air through open doorways and effectively repel flying insects, dust, and pollutants. The curtains also eliminate the need for plastic-strip doors over walk-in coolers or food processing areas.
- Units include all necessary controls
- Use heated models on front or back entry doors; unheated units on back doors. Heated units include magnetic reed door switch, time delay, thermostat, and 24V transformer. Unheated units include plunger door switch.
- Heated models are UL and C-UL Listed for indoor use. Unheated models are UL and C-UL Listed for indoor/outdoor use and UL-EPH Listed to NSF Standard 37.
- Hardwired Door switch included Bracketless wall mount Heated and unheated models available