High Velocity Air Curtain, 4000 fpm
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||High Velocity Air Curtain|
|Max. Door Width||6-1/2 ft.|
|Max. Mounting Height||10 ft.|
|Air Volume||3095 cfm|
|dBA @ 10 Feet||63|
|Number of Motors||2|
|Air Velocity||4000 fpm|
|Housing Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Enclosure||Open Dripproof|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Standards||UL Indoor, UL Outdoor, CUL Indoor and AMCA|
|Includes||Flexible Torch Body with Gas Valve, Handle, 25 ft. Rubber Hose, Collet, Collet Body, Back Cap, Nozzle and Tungsten|
- Stabilize environments and save energy by minimizing the loss of heat or air-conditioned air through open doorways and effectively repel flying insects, dust, and pollutants. The curtains also eliminate the need for plastic-strip doors over walk-in coolers or food processing areas.
- Units include all necessary controls
- Multipurpose, High-Velocity
- Use on shipping/receiving and loading dock doors. Factory-installed control panel on left end of cabinet; NEMA 4/12 industrial enclosure, motor contactor, 120V transformer (as required), fusing (as required), and terminal strip.
- UL and C-UL Listed for indoor/outdoor use.
- Hardwired Plunger door switch included Control panel included Wall or top mount Unheated