Pump, Utility, 1/2 HP, 115V
Average Rating: n/a
|Cord Length||9 ft.|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||55|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||47|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||37|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||25|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||5|
|Maximum Head||33 ft.|
|Max. Liquid Temp.||104 Degrees F|
|Min. Sump Pit Dia.||8"|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Includes||2" Hose Adapter|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps drain standing water in shallow areas such as basements, window wells, sumps, rooftops, and construction and dump sites.
- UL Listed (except 11C685 to 11C687, 6WY63, 6JGV8, and 6PWA8) and CSA Certified (except 3P992, 3P993, and 6PWA8). Aluminum Housing pumps and 6PWA8 are CE Certified.
- Single-phase thermally protected motors Nonclog impeller
- Stainless Steel Housing
- 3YU64 and 11C685 to 11C687 have screened bottom suction. 3YU64 has shaft seal with ceramic sleeve for longer life; pumps standing water down to 1/8". 1XHV4 and 1XHV5 have a SJTW line cord. Double Viton seals for better chemical compatibility. 4LA43, 4LA44, 4LA45, 4LA46 feature a rubberized urethane base strainer that absorbs impact. Slotted bottom suction. Include 25-ft. polypropylene rope.